February 25, 2007

Oscar Predictions 2007

It's just five hours until showtime, so here are my Oscar predictions. I'm not going to do the whole should win/will win game, as the only info I have about "will win" is what I read in other blogs and the mass media. So, here's who I think is most deserving to take home a statue:

Picture: Babel
Actor: [didn't see any of the nominees, but I wouldn't be upset if 8-time nominee Peter O'Toole won]
Actress: Helen Mirren, The Queen
Suppt. Actor: Mark Wahlberg, The Departed
Suppt Actress: Jennifer Hudson, Dreamgirls
Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu, Babel [sorry, Marty]
Original Screenplay: Little Miss Sunshine
Adapted Screenplay: The Departed
Original Score: Babel
Original Song: "I Need to Wake Up" Melissa Etheridge

Here's a summary of what others are predicting.

No comments: